Pat-a-cakes says goodbye

Lovely Crofton Park cakery Pat-a-cakes will be closing. Founder Stacie writes:

I would like to confirm that I will be closing Pat-a-cakes. 

Our last business day will be Friday 13th November and on Saturday and Sunday 14th/15th we will be having a sale to sell all of our china and furniture. 

Also please join us for a drink on Saturday 14th if you'd like to pop in to say goodbye. I would like to thank everyone who has ever been involved in the shop in any way for making it the best four years I could have ever hoped for. 

I now plan to go off, get married and have lots of holidays and a lot of relaxation time! Please note, unfortunately we will no longer be taking cake orders.

As well as creating a much-loved high street business, Stacie has played a key role in the development of local festival Croftfest and much more besides.