Brockley Girls Are Easy

Forsythe: In this dream I found myself making love to a strange man. Only I'm having trouble you see, because he's old... and dying... and he smells bad, and I find him repulsive. But then he tells me that everything is erotic, that everything is sexual. You know what I mean? He tells me that even old flesh is erotic flesh. That disease is the love of two alien kinds of creatures for each other.

- Shivers

Brockley resident Reisha has recorded her account of alien activity in Brockley on UK UFO Sightings:

I was awake around 3am because I've been suffering with insomnia lately, and I was sat up in bed. I looked up and out of my window and I could see a round orb looking thing, it was quite large. The orb/UFO was moving directly upwards quite fast. It wasn't moving side to side or anything. It most definitely was not an airplane or a satellite because it was moving from quite near the ground directly up towards the sky until it wasn't visible. It was glowing white. I researched this and it looked exactly the same as the UFO which was seen above Jerusalem in January of this year, which can be seen on Youtube.

This is not the first time that Brockley's had to cope with alien invasion. The question is, who's attacking the Brock this time?

Reisha's insomnia suggests Solaris, the recent spate of runaway cats suggests Alf but the machete maniac was straight out of The Hidden.